Saturday, June 4, 2016

Preparing For first Contact by the Pleiadians Chapter 6 The Second Trans...





PREPARING FOR FIRST CONTACT

By the Pleiadians

Through Suzanne Lie

SATURDAY, JUNE 4, 2016



CHAPTER SIX

The Second Transmissions to Earth



Greetings to our Earth Family,

I am Commander Sharman here again to send you our second Pleiadian transmission to Earth. I have already shared quite a bit of my experiences of taking an earth vessel during the timeline circa 2016 AD. However, since many of you will also be returning to your Starships or Home worlds, I would like to speak a bit about my process of returning home to my Ship after a rather long incarnation on 3D Earth. As I have said, my Divine Complement, Shelia, greatly assisted me in recalibrating my frequency back into my innate fifth dimensional resonance. What I discovered was that the reason that I had become so lost in the third dimension was because my frequency of resonance fell out of alignment with my fifth dimensional core. From my long visit to third dimensional Earth, I totally understood how easy it was to calibrate your self to your social environment, rather than to the frequency of Gaia. If I had remained in total resonance with Earth, I would not have become so lost because I would have felt the protection of an entire planet. When I accepted my assignment, I had not been planet bound for many experiential cycles, which as close to “time” as one gets while living within the fifth dimensional now. Therefore, I fell out of calibration with planet Earth. Also, the fear that is often so intense on Earth after all your atrocities of war, made it difficult to stay calibrated to my true fifth dimensional resonance.



Suzanne Lie http://www.multidimensions.com

Jamie at http://AwakeningOurTruth.com

Thank you for Sharing and Subscribing


No comments:

Post a Comment