Saturday, August 13, 2016

6 Keys to Successfully Making the Shift to the New Earth by Jeff Street





6 Keys to Successfully Making the Shift to the New Earth

by Jeff Street @ http://divine-cosmos.net



The 6 Keys to Successfully Making the Shift

The great shift in the consciousness of humanity has hit critical mass and passed the point of no return.  It's been building slowly but surely, and now it's about to kick into high gear.  The next decade or so will be a period of enormous change and perhaps more than a little turbulence.  Think of this as the process of humanity going into labor as it begins to birth a new earth reality.  In this article, I offer what I consider the six keys to smoothly and successfully making the shift to the New Earth and becoming a charter member of a wonderful new era of humanity.



As always, my articles are simply my perspective that I offer in the spirit of discovery and empowerment. Take what resonates and leave the rest.



Before diving into the practical advice that I have to offer, I'll briefly explore the shift that is underway.



Thank you for Sharing and Subscribing



Jamie @ http://AwakeningOurTruth.com

No comments:

Post a Comment