Tuesday, August 16, 2016

The Pleiadian video that triggered my Kundalini Awakening.





This video forced me to question my beliefs at the deepest levels forcing me to surrender to the truth, even though I didn't know exactly what that was, it brought me to point that I let go and was shown the truth. We are One



Pleiadians - ET - Ascension - UFO - Channeling - 2012 - 1 of 16



Bringers of the Dawn - Teachings from the Pleiadians Full

originally published in 2007 by Barbara Marciniak



The book was Published September, 1992.



The Pleiadians with Barbara Marciniak

www.pleiadians.com



Barbara Marciniak trance channels a collective of multi-dimensional beings from the Pleiades. Includes newsletter sample, books, recordings, and schedule.



All 16 pieces spliced back together and Reblogged August 2016 Master Exploder



Jamie at http://AwakeningOurTruth.com

No comments:

Post a Comment